Monday, November 10, 2008

Twilight Fanfiction : Part One : Bella

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED ALL FOUR BOOKS IN THE SERIES!!!
-
Renesmee was already up and awake when I went into her room first thing in the morning. I sighed, she looked considerably longer.

"Good morning, Mama," She smiled her dimple-cheeked smile. It broke my heart knowing that this face couldn't possibly last much longer.

I heard Edward come in beside me, and Renesmee automatically launched herself into his open arms. He chuckled. "Good morning," he murmured, kissing her forehead before she turned to me. In a split second, she was with me, telling me about her dream. But when she placed her hand on my face, it seemed more realistic than a dream.
-
Rosalie-Rosalie?-was in her room this morning, playing dress-up with her. But...why? Renesmee was all smiles to her, but something wasn't right on Rosalie's face. Behind her back was a book, with pictures of wolves on it. She opened it to the first page when Renesmee looked like a princess. But she always looked like a princess...

"Jacob is bad, Renesmee, he only wants to hurt you. Just like his brothers and sister." Rosalie cooed to her, pointing to a gruesome picture of the wolves attacking and killing her. Renesmee winced.

"No! My Jacob wouldn't hurt me; he promised." Renesmee whimpered as Rosalie flipped the page. Then it showed the wolves killing Edward and Bella; Mama and Daddy.

"No!" Renesmee cried again, grabbing the book and throwing it against the wall. "I hate you, auntie Rosalie!"

Rosalie just smiled. "Hate is a strong word, Renesmee. Don't-"

Then her memories were instantly cut off.
-
What should happen next? What do you THINK will happen next?

No comments: